Sunday, May 15, 2011

A little achy… Day 912 15MAY11

Joshua spent most of the day on the heating pad because he was pretty achy and feeling kind of blah. This happens frequently when he comes off of a steroids pulse and although it causes Renee and I to worry a bit we are mostly used to it. His appetite is still going strong and we shoveled food into his little furnace most of the day. He should start getting back to normal pretty soon which I am sure is good news for the pork industry who certainly have been concerned about shortages of ham and bacon in our area. The rest of us spent the day resting mostly, Jarrod got the yard mowed and I did a little yard work and worked out in the garage for a while. Tomorrow is a clinic day for labs so we will see how Joshua's counts are holding up. I expect that they will be rather high thanks to the steroids.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

All the little pigs in my area are beginning to breathe a sigh of relief! Although I am delighted to hear you are stoking the furnace with a gusto, I do wish you were able to vary the fuel a bit.

Sorry to hear about the aches even though I know they will soon be gone.

Here's hoping for a great clinic visit.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna