Thursday, November 17, 2011

Going to see the Penguins… Day 1096 17NOV11


Joshua and Jarrod had there normal morning at school and got finished after lunchtime. They relaxed for a bit since tonight they were going to see the Penguins play the Bolts with grandma and pa. We got 4 tickets from the Pediatric Cancer Foundation and Renee's parents were able to take the boys to the game. Renee and I were both working so it was great for the boys to get to go without us. I watched the game when I got home and it was an exciting win for the Bolts. I know the boys had a good time and enjoyed watching the game. 

They might be a little slow getting started in the morning but it will have been worth it :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Go Bolts! I know they won because you were in the audience. Glad you got a chance to see them again.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses

Nonna