Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011… Day 1103 24NOV11


Our morning and afternoon was a mix of a little house cleaning along with a dollop of skating and a little smidgen of rest to get ready for our evening feasting. Jamie and Allie left right after breakfast to go and spend some time with her family. 

We all met up at Renee's parents at 4 to begin our Thanksgiving gathering. In attendance we had grandma and pa, my dad with Missy, Scott and Alecia with Taylor and Avery, and our clan. The table was beautiful and the food was bountiful! We had a marvelous feast followed by some rest family time. I can only speak for myself but I assure you if I had taken another bite I would have surely exploded :) The kids had a great time playing and Allie got to spend some quality time with her great grandparents.

We have much to be thankful for in our world, most importantly our not so little warrior is still winning his fight! We are thankful for every day since our new life began 1103 days ago way back in 2008. Before then it was all to easy to lose sight of the most important things in life. As we move toward the end of another year we will all continue to be thankful each and every day. 

I hope that everyones Thanksgiving was full of family love and good food. 

Tonight we rest with full tummies, tomorrow we start exercising it off :)

No comments: