Saturday, January 14, 2012

A bit more winter… Day 1153 13JAN12


The weather started off cooler this morning and is expected to continue to cool off as the day progresses, nice to get a little bit more "winter" down here. Joshua jumped into his school work after breakfast and managed to get it done before Renee had to leave for work. Jarrod spent most of his morning taking his semester exam in algebra, which he passed :) Play time at grandma and pa's was the next order of business until Renee picked them up and we all met back at home. A rather busy day for all of us. 

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Looks like I missed Saturday. I think it wasn't posted when I first checked in and the day got busy and I got lost in it.

Glad to hear you were able to jump on the school work and congratulations to Jarrod for passing the Algebra. Actually, I never thought for a second he wouldn't pass!

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and kisses,

Nonna