Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kevin and his band… Day 1154 14JAN12


We all got up early this morning and headed in to downtown to attend a special concert that the CCC was hosting. The event featured a guy named Kevin Sharp who is a country singer and cancer survivor. He shared his journey with all of us and we got to listen to a bunch of good music from him and his band as well. The event wrapped up around lunchtime and we headed home to get some chow and take a little break. Renee had to be at work at 3 so she left early in the afternoon and the boys and I spent the ret of the daylight time playing hockey outside and just hanging out. Jarrod helped me fix some dinner and then we all cuddled up on the sofa to watch a little Doctor Who before bedtime.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I hope it was a good concert! And I hope Mom remembered to put her cell phone in her pocket.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna