Monday, March 8, 2010

Cruising… Day 479 08MAR10

Joshua had clinic this morning and his counts are great with his ANC at 1266, he is just cruising along. Doctor Tebbi wants to raise his chemo dosing but is going to wait until after next weekend since Joshua is supposed to be going to camp and he doesn't want him to miss out. After clinic Renee and the boy's ran a few errands and then headed over to Grandma Gandy's for the afternoon. I stopped in to visit them on my way to work and they were having a great time keeping Grandma and Grandpa Gandy entertained. We all visited for a spell and then they headed home and I left for work. So for now we are in a good place and Joshua is doing great, let's hope it continues for a good long while.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Fabulous news! I certainly hope it continues for a long, long time. You all deserve a break.

I'm glad to hear you had a good visit with Grandma and Grandpa Gandy. I bet you entertained them well.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Thats Great Joshua!!! You are doing amazing love bug!!!!
Wr are super duper proud of you!!
Keep doing whatever it is you're doing to keep those couNTS HIGH! =)
Grandma and Grandpa Gnady sure do love yalls company. =)
See you soon love bug

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA SPIKE AND CHRISTIAN