Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Winds of March… Day 474 02MAR10

The winds of March came rolling in this morning. It has been a blustery day and tonight the wind is howling away outside my window. Joshua had school this morning with his teacher and did really well. He didn't really want to keep working after she left but that comes as no surprise. The rest of the afternoon he spent playing outside wit his brother and DJ, like every day when the temperature is above freezing and it is not raining. The boys really enjoy being boys and running around outside, riding their bikes, etc...

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Glad to hear normal routine news. Hope you enjoyed your time outdoors. Try to keep the wind from blowing you across the golf course!

We dodged the snow - for the moment - and I sure hope it stays that way. I'm ready for the lamb part of March to arrive.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Lisa Cavanaugh said...

Hi Joshua,
Boy, it sure is cold and windy for FL today. This is Trevor's mom. I have been meaning to get on here and write a message to you since your mom gave me your website.
Our families will be seeing a lot of each other with the upcoming events of the next week or so. Trevor will be glad to see you again.
You have a lot of the same intersts. Legos, starwars etc.
If Madison feels better tomorrow she and I will be attending the kick-off at her school for the Pennies for Pasta campaign. I'm hoping she'll be brave enough to speak to the crowd just like you did.
Have a good day. I think we'll be seeing you Sat. night?

Take care,
The Cavanaugh's
Lisa, Glen, Trevor, Paxton, Madison and Liam

www.caringbridge.org/visit/madisoncavanaugh