Monday, August 8, 2011

Good feet, sick cat… Day 996 08AUG11

Joshua got a clean bill of health from Dr. Bradley who said he didn't see any drop foot problems anymore. The ice skating seems to be helping and Joshua's ankle are doing great. After they left the hospital Renee and the boys headed over to have lunch with my dad before heading for home. They managed to talk him into Caesars pizza which is fantastic and I am sorry I missed out.

Our cat Hobie has not been feeling well for several days so Renee bundled him up and headed for the vet this afternoon. The diagnosis is still unclear and we are waiting for lab results that should be back in the morning. He has been with us since just after Jarrod was born and we hate to see him so sick.

The boys spent the rest of their afternoon playing and just generally enjoying the remainder of summer.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I am delighted to think the ice skating is helping your ankles! Keep skating.

Oh Hobie Cat, I am so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I truly hope you aren't in pain and there is something the vet can do to ease your distress.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna