Monday, August 22, 2011

Last day of summer vacation… Day 1010 22AUG11

Today was the boy's last day of summer break. They spent it like most days playing on the computer and messing around the house. They did get a break and left with grandma to get a plant to put on top of Tornado's final resting spot. I heard they picked out a nice bush and helped her plant it before heading home.

In the morning school will officially start for Joshua and Jarrod, strangely they didn't seem all that excited about it ;)

I am sure it will be a fun and productive school year for both of them. Jarrod will settle right back into his normal routine, Joshua will have some adjusting to do at first but I know he will get settled in and take off quickly. Renee will definitely have her hands full working with both boys but I am confident she will take it all in stride and do a wonderful job as their mentor. Luckily my schedule for the next semester is all afternoon and evening classes so I will be home every morning to help out where I can. So here's to a new school year and a safe return for all the kids going back to school. Christmas break will be here before you know it:)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Hope it is a relatively easy transition from vacation to school. It's great that you'll have Mom and Dad in the mornings. Two mentors for the price of one!

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna