Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brrr... Day 417 03JAN10

It is cold here. It is cold just about everywhere from what I can gather. Luckily we have a nice warm house to stay in. Which is pretty much what we did today. I worked out in the garage and the kids went over to Renee's parents for a bit to hang out and have a little fun. They were home in the early afternoon and spent the rest of the day either here or hanging out with DJ. Tomorrow Christmas break is over, Joshua goes back to clinic, Jarrod starts back to school, I go back to work. None of us really wants to do any of that, but it is time I guess to jump into 2010 with both feet and start moving towards 2011.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'm still loving the routine news - keep it coming. Glad you have a nice warm house.

Hope your clinic visit shows counts that are still climbing to where they need to be.

Stay inside, stay warm and keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

It is freezing outside!! I hate this cold weather! Yes we are staying inside to, where it is nice, cozy and warm. =) I am glad to hear that D.j is becoming such a good friend with you and Jarrod Joshy. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN
ps i heard your theme song today Josh. ;)