Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just another Thursday… Day 448 04FEB10

Joshua had just another Thursday today. He started with his teacher this morning for school and had a good day. He did good on all his assignments and seemed to be struggling less than last week. Renee started feeling a little under the weather later in the day and unfortunately seems to be developing a cold. She must have gotten some of those mouse germs that Jarrod had. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow, we don't need her to get sick. The rest of the day was boringly normal just the way we like it.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Oh no ... Mom isn't feeling well. I hope whatever she's got leaves quicker than you can snap your fingers. Reckon Hobie could fill in for her for a couple of days?

I'm glad to hear everything else is routine - just the way I like it.

We're looking for more snow in my part of the world. Wish you could put on your angel wings and fly up and enjoy it with me.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Thats good to hear you are doing good in school Joshy. =) Sorry that i havent been on the blog this past week. Allie has kept me pretty busy and it just seems that know matter how much i clean this place up i wake up in the morning and its still a mess!! Its driving me insane. ;) I dont know how mom does it... ;)

We miss you guys tons and can wait to see you all on Saturday and Allie is going to stay for a few hours while i go for a little ride with Christian on his bike..... I know you will love her company. =) Love you and keep up the great work love bug!!!

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA SPIKE AND CHRISTIAN