Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleepover… Day 636 11AUG10

Joshua stayed at home this morning playing quietly while Jarrod worked on school stuff. He pulled a muscle in his rib cage last night and it was still bothering him a bit this morning but he seems to be on the mend. After lunch he headed over to Taylor and Avery's to play and wound up spending the night. I a glad that his counts are high enough to let him do fun stuff and I am sure he will have a wonderful time hanging out with his cousins. I am looking forward to hearing about it tomorrow night when I see him again. Until then the house will be a little too quiet again :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Great news you got to sleep over with Taylor and Avery. Hope the ribs are better today.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna