Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back home… Day 830 22FEB11

We left Maine this afternoon and headed for home. The boys didn't want to leave and I have to say I would have liked to stay on a while longer myself. Our flights were nice and smooth with only a few minor delays. We are all pretty wiped out and the boys headed off to bed as soon as we got home and could find their toothbrushes. We are beat as well but it is that good kind of tired that comes from having a great time doing fun things. I have a bunch of pictures left to share as well as a few short videos that I will post tomorrow. For now I am off to join everyone else in dream land.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Glad you are home safe and sound. I'm certain Camp Sunshine will live in your memory banks forever. Was it as much fun as LegoLand?

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Yay you guys made it home safe and sound:-).
So happy you all had a blast up there!! You got to Skiing, Snow shoe walking and tons of other fun things all in just 4 days :-) I can't wait to see the video of you Skiing down the hill :-)
Hope everyone got a good night sleep and wake up all refreshed. Love you love bug see you soon

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE CHRISTIAN BELLA AND SPIKE