Monday, February 7, 2011

Steady… Day 815 07FEB11

Joshua flipped things around this morning and met with his teacher for school first. He struggled a bit to stay focused but managed to get through it all. As soon as she was gone and the boys had gotten a bite of lunch they headed off to the clinic for labs. His ANC is holding up at 1495, the only blip on the radar were his platelets which are lower than they have been in quite a while. Any change to the normal routine and Renee and I both get a little worried. So far nobody else is worried so we will keep it to ourselves for the time being and keep a watchful eye. The boys and Renee headed home after that which is right where I found them tonight when I came home.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Bummer on the platelets. I'm putting myself on the worry list and hoping it was just a tiny lab error.

I'm pleased to hear you were able to push through your school work even though your focus was a bit fuzzy.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna