Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kite Camp Day 2… Day 948 21JUN11

Today Joshua made soap from scratch in the morning and then headed out for a cooking lesson at a great Italian restaurant we love to eat at. They taught him how to make tiramisu (which I love) and then he had a nice lunch before heading back to the CCC to play the afternoon away. While he was there Renee and Jarrod were at my dad's house. Jarrod was doing a bunch of different things for my dad as a way to pay for some new hockey stuff we ordered for him. Boy they grow up quickly. After he got done they relaxed for a bit until it was time to head out and pick up Joshua and then head for home. By the time I made it home the house was dark and quiet with tired boys fast asleep in their beds. Tomorrow should be another fun day at camp for Joshua and I know he is looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'm loving the news from camp. It sounds like a really fun time for you.

And kudos to Jarrod for "earning" his hockey gear. You are am amazing young man Jarrod.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna