Monday, June 27, 2011

Mellow Monday… Day 954 27JUN11


Renee and I spent today as just the two of us. I worked out in the garage until it got too hot and Renee took care of stuff in the house. We both took it easy indoors for the steamy part of the afternoon. The house was quiet and we enjoyed our little break. We even managed to get a little dinner date in before heading over to Tampa to pick up the kids. Jamie and Christian met us at my dad's house so we could visit a little and neither one of us have to drive all that far. The boys of course had tons of fun and got the minimum amount of sleep that they could get away with so it's off to bed early tonight. We made it home and shuffled the boys off to sleep. The rest of the week should be back to normal.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and The Princess walking together! And I'm so happy for you that you had such a great time with Jamie, Allie & Christian. Hope there can be lots more of them.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna