Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Testing… Day 941 13JUN11

Joshua left this morning to go take his assessment testing for placement in virtual school this fall. He said he tightened up the screws in his head and did the bet job he could. While they were gone Jarrod and I got in a nice skate and then I got ready to go to work. Renee and Joshua got back in time for me to spend a few minutes with them before we all departed again, me for work, Joshua over to Carly's for another play day, and Jarrod to run errands with Renee. This evening they headed over to Renee's parent's to celebrate Alecia's birthday. Happy Birthday Alecia! They were all sound asleep by the time I got home so I will have to wait until morning to hear the details from the party. I am sure they all had good time.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Sure is good to hear you have got a good friend in Carly. It's wonderful you get to spend time with her.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna