Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Play day and a tux.… Day 551 19MAY10


Joshua had  a play day today over at Wojtek's house. Preston and Hannah were there as well. From what I was told they had a lot of fun and got some serious playing taken care of. Renee even managed to fix Ania's freezer, glad I married a woman with mechanical skills :)
Later in the day Joshua went in to have his final fitting for his tuxedo that he will wear to the Man and Woman of the Year Gala on Saturday. Renee said he was really enjoying checking himself out in the mirrors at the store. He is quite handsome and definitely suave is his outfit and I will have some great pictures this weekend I am sure. The rest of the day they spent at home catching up on school work and playing a little street hockey with Renee.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Stylin and profiling Huh? I can't wait to see you in your tux. You will be an absolute sensation!!!

Glad you got some serious playing in with Wojtek, Hannah and Preston. That's important work.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Wow looks like you guys had a blast. =) Why such a mean face Joshy?
You boys are becoming close friends. =) THtas good Joshua.
I cant wait to see pictures of you in you tux! I have a feeling that one to many girls are going to be coming up and talking to you. ;)
Sorry i havent been able to write on here the past few days. Miss Allie has had me quite busy. Tonight she went to bed early. And stupid spike has been getting into trouble.
Love you and hope that you have tons of fun this weekend k love bug

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA SPIKE AND CHRISTIAN