Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Staying home… Day 558 26MAY10

Joshua was going to have a play date today with Wojtek at the hospital but he didn't get to go. Wojtek woke up with a cough and we all decided it was best if we stayed home for the day. I left right after the kids woke up so I can only relate what I heard about their day. Joshua worked on his school work with Renee for quite a while this afternoon. He didn't really get much actually accomplished but he made a little progress. This has been a tough week for him as I have mentioned. The rest of the day was divided up among running errands and playing inside and outside the house. His teacher comes in the morning so I hope his head clears a bit and he can concentrate on getting done with his work.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Sorry to hear about he lack of focus. Have patience; it will come back. Hope the visit from your teacher today is good to and for you.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Laura and Frank said...

hey dude. you were sure sharp looking in that tuxedo and have had a very busy last couple of months so you deserve some down time.

I'm sure it will all come into focus soon on the school work. I hated chemo brain and the fog that came with it. you're still doing so well with kicking cancer butt.

Love, Miss Laura and Frank