Thursday, May 20, 2010

Riverview High .… Day 552 20MAY10

We started off our day messing around boats, which is  a pretty good way to start any day. Jarrod and Joshua went to help me do some work on Jim's boat so he can get it sold. It was hot but fun and we were back home before lunch.

Renee and Joshua left soon afterwards to visit Riverview High School and support their blood drive that was happening today. Renee gave blood and got registered for the bone marrow donor program which is something she has wanted to do for a while. I need to get registered as well. Joshua came back all smiles with a hat and a neat pin he had received from the principal.

For the afternoon part of our day, I left to go teach and Renee got the boys ready and headed out for family night and dinner at the Children's Cancer Center. I am bummed that I can't attend for a while because I have a class Thursday nights. The kids had a great time like they always do and came home pleasantly tired.

The rest of the evening passed by quietly and everyone was sound asleep by the time I made it home. Tomorrow is a light day in our schedule before we attend the gala on Saturday.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Sounds like a nice routine day around in part of the world. It's a real bummer though that your Dad can't go with you to family night. Give your Mom extra hugs and kisses for donating blood and registering as a bone marrow donor! She's just too wonderful for words.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna