Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 21 Update - 03DEC08

Josh had a good day today. He even felt good enough to day to start working on the rather large stack of homework he has been getting from school.

His hemoglobin count was a little low so he go another blood transfusion after he went shopping. His WBC for today was 90 which is an improvement over yesterday, we are just hoping it will continue to climb so he can come home.

His hair is starting to shed faster and faster, Renee is going to wash it in the morning and hopefully it won't all wash off... Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and comments, we read them to Josh every day so he knows that you are all thinking about him.

6 comments:

Jamie(Sister) said...

I LOVE YOU JOSHUA"MONKEY WARRIOR"!! ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR IS GOING BYE BYE. =( BUT JUST THINK WHEN IT GROWS BACK IT WILL GROW 100% HEALTHIER AND MUCH MORE SHINIER. =) KEEP KICKING CANCER BUTT AND YOU WILL BE HOME IN NO TIME MAN!!! SEE YOU SOON DUDE!! GET ALL OF THAT SCHOOL WORK DONE BUD... =)_ AND KEEP MOMMY BUSY.. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN!

Laura and Frank said...

OK Dude - it's time to hit the books. Gotta keep upi the good working kicking cancer's butt and making the grades! You're a lucky guy to have a brother like Jarrod, and the Mommy and Daddy you have, not to mention Jamie and Christian to stay on top of everything for you. Take care. Love, Miss Laura

Nonna said...

Hey Little Snuggle Monkey,

Great news with the white count. Keep making those little guys so you can go home. And tell them to hustle while they're at it! I'm glad to hear you're starting to get caught up on your school work because I know you wouldn't want to disappoint Miss Laura.

Have you told Jamie you love her yet?

Give hugs and kisses to Mom, Dad, Jarrod, Christian and Jamie for me.

Love, hugs and kisses

Gramma Linda

Nonna said...

Wow Little Snuggle Monkey,

Your Mom is so beautiful. I love her smile. I bet that's one of the reasons your Dad married her. You think?

Love, Hugs and Kisses

Gramma Linda

Laura and Frank said...

Josh - I noticed I misspelled a word in my last message. Need to learn to proofread better.

Hey Gramma Linda, I'm not one of Josh's school teachers - just a close family friend (known Renee since she was 21 and we've worked 3different places together)I'm lucky because I have all sons, like her, and Maryann, Renee's wonderful mom shares Renee with me when I need a daughter.

Josh, Go Bucs!! Love, Miss Laura

Unknown said...

We love reading your blog and keeping up to date on how you are doing. We think about you often!

Love,
The Dandrows