Sunday, December 21, 2008


Jarrod with Deacon Diaz.
Jarrod with Taylor and Avery.
Jarrod and Avery.
Jarrod and his award!

Jarrod was honored today at church and received the Altar Server Award for October presented by the Knights of Columbus. We are very proud of all of his contributions and service. Jarrod has always been an extremely helpful and hard working guy.

Joshua had a good day and is getting ready to go back to the hospital tomorrow to start his next round of chemotherapy. We hope to be home by Tuesday afternoon so we can get ready for Christmas! Joshua continues to be in good spirits and always has a smile for us.

2 comments:

Jamie(Sister) said...

DAY 39 MONKEY BUTT!! I LOVE YOU AND IM SORRY BUT I WONT BEABLE TO COME AND SEE YOU BECAUSE I AM SICK AND I DONT WANT TO GET YOU SICK. K MONKEY! =( BUT I WILL SEE YOU FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS K LOVE BUG!! IM SURE YOU WILL DO GREAT TOMORROW AND KEEP SMILING AND KICKING CANCER BUTT K . YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!=) OH YEA CHRISTIAN IS GOING TO COME BY TOMORROW AND SEE YOU HE ISNT SICK. ONLY 3 MORE DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS JOSHY!! I CANT WAIT I AM SO EXCITED... =) WELL I WILL SEE YOU SOON K MONKEY !!! LOVE YOU TONS!! =) JARROD GREAT JOB BUDDY!! YOU ARE ALWAYS WANTING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN. =) YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT HELPING OUT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY . I LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOONK , YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SHOW ME YOUR AWARD!! =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN

Laura and Frank said...

Josh - I will be up to see you on Monday.

You must be proud of your brother, Jarrod:)

You are such handsome boys! Love, Miss Laura