Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moving up... Day 240 10JUL09

Joshua's counts are starting to move in the up direction. Finally. He is still in the hospital but he should be getting released in the morning. He has already spent way too much time at the hospital. It will be good to get him and Renee back home where they belong.

Today was my long work day so Jarrod went to stay with Grandma and Pa. He has been a real trooper and a great housemate during our latest round of gypsy days. We have had a lot of fun together and he is a good travel companion. I was glad that he got to take a break form being stuck at the hospital all day and night.

Hopefully we will be a family reunited tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Getting sprung today? I sure hope so. It's been way too long since you were home. I know everybody will be relieved to stop being 'on the road'. I hope your counts are climbing fast so you can keep on being The Mighty Warrior and kickin' butt!

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Yay you and mommy get to go home!!! whooo hoo!! =) Thats awesome dude. =) I had lots of fun with you today Joshy even though you left me hangin a few time. ; ) Oh and i absolutely love the flower you made me!! It is very pretty. Well i hope that you and mom get to stay at home alot longer this time monkey butt. =)
I love you guys and we will see you soon. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN