Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!.… Day 509 07APR10

Today was my dad's birthday! He is three-quarters of a century old today! Happy Birthday dad from all of us. It was not the happiest of birthdays. My mother is still in the hospital and is not doing very well. I went up early to take care of a few things and Renee and the boys came to visit a little while later. After the hospital Jarrod and Joshua went to Lowry Park Zoo with Jake. From what I have been told they had a great time and saw lots of cool animals. They sure were excited tonight when I got home and were ready to regale me with lots of stories but alas, bedtime intruded. I am glad that they had a good time and I am sure I will get to hear the full version of their adventure in the morning.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

A day at the Zoo! Glad to hear you had fun.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Laura and Frank said...

The Zoo sounds like a good time. So very glad you and Jarrod had a good time.

Jamie(Sister) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA GANDY! I know its not the best Birthday. But we wish you a good one. =) I am praying to you and we will all get through this as a family. We love you Grandpa Gandy. =)

Thats exciting Joshua and Jarrod! I love the ZOO. I havent been in a long time, i cant wait until we can take Allie. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA SPIKE AND CHRISTIAN