Friday, April 23, 2010

More school.… Day 524 22APR10

Joshua had school this morning and did pretty good. He had to do a time writing assignment about someone that was nice. He choose his big bother Jarrod and wrote a very sweet story about how his big brother helps him and look's after him.

This evening we met up at the Children's Cancer Center for dinner. I was already in town taking care of some last minute details for the service on Saturday. It was a nice evening and dinner with our cancer family. Everyone is doing good right now and that is a wonderful thing.

Tomorrow is more school work to get finished and my last day of classes this semester.. Yeah! Next week I will be on break before the next semester starts up and I am looking forward to spending some time at home with my family. Things have been rather crazy the last couple of weeks :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Didn't want you to think I had forgotten you Thursday. I talked to your Dad in the afternoon and he said there was a glitch in posting the comment. I meant to check in later and got a bit distracted.

I would love to read the story you wrote about Jarrod. Maybe Mom or Dad would e-mail it to me.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna