Friday, April 16, 2010

Ice and Lasers.… Day 518 16APR10

Joshua and I got a cool treat this afternoon. Jarrod had planned to go ice skating and play laser tag with his big buddy JAke and he invited me and Joshua to go along. So we all jumped into the car and headed to the rink. Skating was a lot of fun and once they got their feet under them both Jarrod and Joshua did really great.


Joshua got pretty tired after about an hour so we decided to take off our skates and suit up for battle in the laser tag arena. The place we played in was really neat, kind of like a forest of plastic cylinders and walls. We all ran around and have a blast. Our team won the first round but lost the second one. We were pretty tuckered out after laser tag so we headed for the car and home. Joshua got a little nap on the way back which he really seemed to need. I had a class to teach tonight but Renee said he was pretty tired and kind of quiet this evening. The events of this past week have been hard on all of us. I am glad he managed to get a little time to relax. Tomorrow is catch up time for a little school work and then we have a cool event to attend in the evening.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

You're skating like a real pro! I got tired just watching you. I'm happy all of you had so much fun. Hope you rested well and have recovered your awesome energy. And I'm delighted you have kept the monster in the closet.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Man Joshy look at you go bud!!! I wish i could go that fast on ice skates. =) I am glad you guys had a boy day today! Dad got to be young again. ;) I love laser Tag its so much fun. =)
After an exciting day like taht i would be all tuckered out too love bug. Well I am glad that everyone had fun and we love you guys and see you soon.

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA SPIKE AND CHRISTIAN