Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tired.… Day 514 12APR10

Today was a very busy morning for Joshua. We were at the clinic bright and early for labs, pentamidine, vincristine and then off for an LP of Methotrexate. Jarrod went with me and Lee met us there. Joshua did very well again. He totally amazes me every time. He handles everything so strongly and never worries or gets upset. He always wakes up requesting McDonald’s so that is exactly where we headed. After being over 18 hours with no food the little man is ravishing! At home Joshua was a little sore and tired so he rested for the day watching TV and lying in the hammock with his big brother! As for me...I needed a nap! Not sure where it came from, but my body decided that a nap was a good idea. It was until I awoke to the Lego Masters hard at work on my art table. Go Figure! My space has been invaded by a small army and I have knights and soldiers fighting with police officers and construction workers! Yikes! I’ve just been told that the police have a secret weapon. Wish I could tell you but I can’t! I’m not sure of the outcome, but I hope they keep it quiet when I go to bed tonight!





3 comments:

Laura and Frank said...

So glad everything went well today at clinic.
It sounds to me like your art table was taken over by "Night at the Museum" with all the different eras at play. Very exciting news and wonderful photography as well.
Can't wait to learn what the "secret weapon" is!
Love, Miss Laura & Frank

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Great news about clinic. You are such an amazing butt kicker!

Hope the action on Mom's art table didn't keep you awake last night. Now that you have all of us on the edge of our seats waiting to hear about the secret weapon, do be kind and not keep us in too much suspense.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Scarlett said...

You are a champ, Joshua!!! I'm amazed at your strength.