Thursday, September 9, 2010

Much improved… Day 665 09SEP10

Jarrod is much improved today and woke up fever free and feeling much more chipper. After a shower and a little breakfast he was officially ready to rejoin the human race. I don't know what he was fighting off but I do know that none of us want anything to do with it. Joshua had, according to him, a normal day filled with school work, playing, and watching tv. Grandma Peters came over late this morning to keep an eye on the kids while Renee was at an appointment and I had to be at work. Joshua asked for and received a spiffy haircut and got in a little scrabble playing as well. Tomorrow I imagine will be more of the same.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Whew! Back to normal in the Gandy hacienda. Glad to hear that Jarrod is back on his feet and feeling well. Sure hope whatever ailed him got taken out in the trash.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna