Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Better day… Day 712 26OCT10

Joshua had a much better day than yesterday. In the morning he went over to pa's house and got a little sailing in. It was great weather to have the pram out and he had a fun time. While he was doing that Jarrod was at Busch Gardens with his big buddy Clayton and they were having a great time riding all of the coasters. Renee was, unfortunately, back in the dentist's chair trying to figure out if she had a cracked root or not. Thankfully not. The rest of the afternoon Joshua got to spend alone with Renee until I returned from work and Busch Garden's closed so Jarrod would come home. So both the boys had a great day and got a chance to make up a little bit for yesterday being so messed up and unpleasant.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

How wonderful you got to take the pram out for a sail. I wish I could have gone with you.

I hope Jarrod had a great time at Busch Gardens. Can't wait to hear about it.

And I am delighted all of you had a better day.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna