Friday, October 29, 2010

Shop time… Day 715 29OCT10

Joshua managed to keep the lava from erupting today. He didn't have the best day with his teacher though. Renee said he shut off after only 25 minutes of school and his teacher could not get him to re-engage. The steroids definitely cause him to lose focus pretty quickly but we think there may be more at work in this.

When I got home tonight we boys got to spend a little time together out in the shop. My dad got me a new grill for my birthday and we needed to get it out of its cardboard coffin and into useable shape. Jarrod helped with the heavy lifting and assembly while Joshua took care of all the little bits making sure they were sorted and ready when I needed them. We had a good time working together and the new grill is ready for us to break in this weekend. I can already smell the food cooking…

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Glad to hear the volcano was relatively quiet. Sorry to hear it wasn't a focus day with your teacher. Worried a bit about the tone of the report though.

Freedom from the cardboard coffin. I bet the grill is happy to be able to breathe. Can hardly wait to hear "what's cookin".

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are My Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna