Monday, March 14, 2011

Headed home… Day 850 14MAR11

The boys and Renee are headed for home. They left Port Huron around 3 p.m. which should put them here sometime early tomorrow afternoon. I am sure they will be pretty tired when they get home and should really enjoy sleeping in their own beds for a change. As for me and Hobie, he is a great roommate but I can't get him to do the dishes… It will be nice to have the family home safe and sound, I have this week off from school and it will give me a chance to spend some good quality time with them all.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Hope the trip home is without incident. I know you'll be happy to sleep in your own room and in your own bed.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love,Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

ps Tell Dad Hobie doesn't have to wash dishes. His job is to guard (block) ingress and egress.