Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visiting a friend… Day 859 23MAR11

Joshua had a good morning with his teacher and did fine with his school work. He seemed to be feeling a little better today.

This evening he went up to the hospital to see Yan and hold his hand while Father John from Saint Ann's church gave him a blessing. Father John made a special trip at Renee's request to be there tonight. Renee said it seemed to help Joshua and he had a good night. By the time I got home everybody was sound asleep but luckily I get to spend tomorrow at home with the family.

2 comments:

Jamie(Sister) said...

Aww Joshy you are a great friend!! I hope Yan gets to go home soon and everything is ok. :-) I'll be praying for him love bug.
Doing good with school is always a good thing bug :-) We love you tons and Allie and I will see everyone on Sarurday at Relay for Life!! :-)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE CHRISTIAN BELLA AND SPIKE. ps Christian Deploys tomorrow :-(

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

My heart is in my throat Mighty Warrior. What an awesome ministry for one so young. But then, we don't ask for them do we?

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. Your journey grows broader by the day. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna