Thursday, March 10, 2011

T-Minus 365 days… Day 846 10MAR11

Today marks the beginning of our last year of treatment if we mange to end on our originally scheduled end date of 10MAR12. Let's hope we do. A year I say to myself, not all that long… Seems like forever...

Joshua spent today doing a little writing for his homework and studying some (not enough) for his spelling test coming up tomorrow. In the afternoon Renee and the boys ran a few errands to get ready to leave for Michigan tomorrow afternoon so they can attend the services for aunt Marilyn. I have to work so I will not be able to go with them and will stay at home to make sure Hobie doesn't eat all the food in the pantry and run up the cable bill. The rest of the evening was rather normal and after we watched a few shows on the TV the boys scooted off to bed.

3 comments:

Jamie(Sister) said...

Whoo hoo!!! Count down begins!!! That's awesome Joshy!! I am super proud of you!! :-) You have become such a strong little man through all of this :-) You are a true Warrior bug. I hope you guys have a safe trip to Michigan. All though you all are going up there on a bad note enjoy the family time :-) Love you

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE CHRISTIAN BELLA AND SPIKE
PS good luck on your spelling test :-)

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Super glad to hear the countdown is beginning. I'm not living it every day like you are but I still was wondering if it would ever end! Light at the end of the tunnel is a marvelous thing.

Safe travels to and from Michigan for all of you.

Hope you ace the spelling test.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Scarlett said...

WOW!!! One more year, and look how far you have come! Amazing!