Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy day… Day 863 27MAR11

Today was a day for all of us to rest a bit. Sure we had some chores to take care of but for the most part we all just did our own thing and relaxed. Jarrod and I ran some errands during the heat of the afternoon and after it cooled down a bit we built a cool project for Joshua's upcoming birthday party that involved robotics and wood. I won't spoil the surprise, you'll just have to wait for pictures later :) After our busy week a day of rest was just what we all needed to get a little recharged to start our next week.

Clinic in the morning for Joshua and a follow up appointment with the Ortho Doctor to take a look at how his ankle is doing. Staying off of it today helped with the swelling quite a bit and with any luck Joshua will be able to ditch the splint and the crutches soon.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey snuggle Monkey,

Glad to hear the swelling is going down in our ankle. I'll hope that the visit to the ortho dr. is positive.

And a birthday coming up? You can't be getting older now can you? If you don't slow it down, we will all blink and you'll be grown! I can hardly wait to see what Dad and Jarrod are "cooking up" for you.

I'm hoping clinic shows your counts where they need to be.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Lazy days are always nice love bug :-). I agree with Nonna. I hope everything goes ok with Ortho Doctor and no fractures :-(. Yay Allie and I ant wait for your Birthday party! It's going to be so much fun and I can just hear you telling her NO a thousand times with all of those legos around. ;-) Well we love you Joshy and I'm sure Clinic will go well. See you soon

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE CHRISTIAN BELLA AND SPIKE