Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sad day… Day 845 09MAR11

We received some sad news this afternoon, Renee's aunt Marilyn passed away up in Port Huron Michigan. She used to live down here in Zephyrhills and was a regular visitor at family get togethers. We used to always have her over when we spent summer vacations up in Port Huron and all of us will dearly miss her. She was a really great lady and the boys loved having her around as did Renee and I, she always brought a smile with her everywhere she went.

Our thoughts are with her family.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

So sad to hear about Aunt Marilyn. Hopefully you all have many many happy memories of her.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

:-( It's so sad to get news like this. I am praying for the family. I only got to me her once or twice and she was a very sweet lady :-) I am glad that i got to meet her!! She is now in Heaven and God is taking great care of her :-)
I hope everyone has a safe trip to Michigan and a safe trip back home. Love you guys

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE CHRISTIAN BELLA AND SPIKE