Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hockey with pa… Day 1124 15DEC11


Joshua and Jarrod got to go see the Bolts play tonight with pa. Renee was working and so was I but we had gotten tickets earlier in the week so Renee's dad was able to meet the boys and enjoy the game. It was a great game and we won it in OT on a goal from Stamkos, Joshua's favorite player. I am sure Stamkos heard Joshua cheering from the top of the rink :) I cheered from home with Hobie although he sept through the whole game. 

Christmas break is fast approaching and the boys and I only have to get done with classes tomorrow before we all get a well deserved hiatus until next year rolls around. 

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Sorry I'm so late checking. It's been a bit hectic this morning.

GO BOLTS and STAMKOS!!!!!

Kee kickin butt Mighty Warrior You are my Champion.

Tons of Love Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna