Monday, December 5, 2011

IVIG for December… Day 1114 05DEC11

 Joshua got up early to get ready for Caroline. She got here and got him started like always without a fuss or any problems. She really is a wonderful nurse and we are lucky that we can continue to get her for all of his transfusions. The day passed slowly with Joshua mostly resting on the couch while hooked up to the pump. I left for work before he got finished but Renee said he did fine and had no ill effects. The boys headed over to stay with Renee's parents until I got off of work and could pick them up. They were watching the Bolts game when I called and had a fun evening hanging out with grandma and pa. It was straight home and off to bed since we have a busy day tomorrow and have to get up early and head off for clinic to get Joshua's counts checked.

I received a few pictures from Lisa of Jarrod getting his award from the Mayor of Tampa so I thought I would share :)


1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Did you cheer the Bolts to victory?

From the photos of your handsome brother Jarrod receiving his award, it would appear he has edged just a bit above Dad. Congratulations Jarrod.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna