Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quiet day… Day 1129 20DEC11


All quiet on the home front today, Joshua has been doing extremely well managing the steroids so far. Renee and I spent the better part of the day running around town while the boys hung out with pa and helped him on a few projects. I didn't pick them up until almost dark and both off them had a good day. The weather was pretty nice which made being outside a nice thing. Joshua and I manage to get a little skating in before dinner. After dinner we all relaxed a bit and caught up with each others days. Tomorrow Wojtek is coming over for a play date which should be a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'm very happy to hear you have the monster under control for the moment. Hope it stays that way.

I know you will have fun with Wotjek.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna