Friday, December 9, 2011

Mickey's house… Day 1118 09DEC11


Joshua and Renee got to go visit Mickey's house this afternoon! The Children's Cancer Center along with Kill Mode Training Company, Vykin Corp. and Celestar sponsored the Hope & Shine Dream Event to take 15 cancer kids and a parent to see the night festivities at the Magic Kingdom. Renee and Joshua were joined by lots of our cancer friends including Ania and Wojtek. Wojtek has never seen the Magic Kingdom so it was an extra special treat for him. Renee tells me that they had a wonderful time and got to ride Space Mountain, Racecars, It's a Small world, and Pirates of the Caribbean… All the classics :) They had a nice dinner and were really living it up. It was a great opportunity for the kids and I know they all had a magical evening.






Jarod spent the afternoon and evening helping pa out with a bunch of stuff and said he had a great day. I picked him and Missy up on my way home and got them both safely tucked into bed. 

3 comments:

Laura and Frank said...

Outstanding day! So glad you got to see Wotjek, Joshua! What a wonderful way to start a weekend! Mickey's house with mom and good friends.

Jarrod I'm glad to know your cards sold out because I have been looking all over Tampa for them. I did mail a couple calendars out west to family. I know you are spoiling that puppy for your grandpa.

Renee and Lee, we love you !

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Super Day! Glad you got to go. Awesome for Wotjek.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for guiding us around the park Renee and Joshua! And finally I have the picture with Mickey's house :)))
Ania