Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday... Day 275 14AUG09

Today was my mother's birthday so we all headed over to her house to celebrate a little. I only stayed for a wee bit because I had to run off to work but the kids and Renee stayed for quite a while. Joshua and Jarrod took their new Wii Resort game to show to Grandma and Grandpa. Renee tells me that they had a good time and showed them all of the games they can play.

Joshua is getting stronger and he is very pleased. He still has problems with his feet but his upper body strength is on the mend. Before long I imagine he will be back to climbing everything in sight all the while making us really nervous :)

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'm glad to hear you helped celebrate your Grandma's birthday. I hope it was glorious for her!

And I am so happy to hear you are continuing to enjoy life. I look forward to the day when I hear you are back to being a true 'monkey'. Hope it's soon.

Hang tough Mighty Warrior - keep kickin butt cause you are The Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Thats sounds like fun Joshua. =) I bet you and Jarrod enjoyed showing grandma and grandpa Gandy your new wii game. =) You guys are getting to good at all of those games to where no one can beat you two. Thats great you are having so much fun and getting to do all of the boy things that you have been missing out on. =) Well i love you guys tons and see you soon monkey butt.

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN