Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little tired... Day 266 05AUG09

Jarrod spent another fun filled day at Kite Camp. Joshua went with us this morning but decided once he was there that he did not feel up to staying. I drove him back towards home and met Renee so she could pick him up. He was tired and the chemo is hitting him today. He spent the rest of the day with Renee at home playing. She said he did fine and was not totally worn out. They went back up to the Cancer Center later in the afternoon to see the juggler and trick performing dog that was the afternoon's entertainment. Jarrod made a beautiful necklace for his mom which she was proudly wearing when I got home.

Jarrod filmed his LEGO crane this evening and I present his work for your viewing pleasure.



Tomorrow it is back to Kite Camp, Joshua told me tonight that he will feel good enough to go tomorrow.

I hope he is right.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Jarrod, Master Builder,

What a fabulous crane. You did an excellent job of filming and narrating! Hope the crane brings you as much joy as I get from watching and listening to you.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'm sorry yesterday was a 'downer' for you. I certainly hope you get to enjoy camp today and that the nasty chemo blues have left your body.

Hang tough Mighty Warrior - you are The Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

I love the video Jarrod! =) You did a great job at recording your very cool lego crane. =) You are going to be an amazing builder when you get older with your very imaginative mind. =)

Im sorry Joshy that you didnt feel up to camp today. I hope tomorrow you feel better monkey. =) I cant wait to see all of the things that you and Jarrod are making at kite camp. =) I love you tons and see you soon

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN