Saturday, August 1, 2009

The boys are back in town... Day 262 01AUG09



The boys are back in town. They got home early this evening after a long drive down from Port Huron. It is great to have them back home at last. Everybody is pretty tired and I am sure we are not going to get up at all early tomorrow. Joshua and Jarrod had a great time on their trip and look fantastic. Jarrod is already several shades darker than me and they both have that healthy, I played outside a lot, glow to them.

Tomorrow we will rest and unpack and do laundry and all the other things that follow a trip. Tonight though we are all under the same roof again safe and sound.

3 comments:

Jamie(Sister) said...

Yay safe and sound!! =) Im glad you guys made it home safe. You both have a tan.... Well Jarrod always has a tan but hes is a few shades darker and Joshy you look like have a little one going one. =) I cant believe your heads didnt hit the pillows when you got home. I know mine would have.
I cant wait to hear all about the trip when we come over tomorrow love bug! See you soon and get lots of rest and sleep in!! ;)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

You and Jarrod look fantastic! Being outside certainly agrees with you.

I'm happy you're back safe and sound.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Laura and Frank said...

Just like sailors, home from the sea! So glad the trip was a great success and Joshua and Jarrod were able to play with their cousins so much! Renee, I know you're exhausted and Lee, I know you are a happy man to have all your family under the same roof again. Rest, rest and rest. The sleep, eat, watch a movie, play a game, and rest again. Love, Laura