Friday, December 3, 2010

Picture time… Day 750 03DEC10

The boys and Renee headed in to Tampa once again today so we could get Christmas pictures taken. Joshua did great in school before they headed out. It is nice to see him working well these last few times instead of struggling. We were taking the pictures at the studios where I work so Chris and I had every thing set up when they arrived. The photo shoot went great and Chris took some awesome pictures of the boys together and by themselves. One of the pictures we took Renee chose to be our Christmas card this year which I will try and share on here once it is done. After the shoot was done I stayed to finish my day and the kids headed home. This evening was pretty quiet and rather laid back like most of our evenings. Tomorrow is chores and errands and then we get to go to a hockey game and help the Lightning raise awareness for childhood cancer. It is going to be a super fun evening. Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Wonderful news that your school work is getting easier. It's a real bummer to have to struggle because of all the chemo.

Can hardly wait to see the photos. I'll bet Chris did a super job.

Have fun tonight and make those boys win!

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna