Friday, December 17, 2010

School's out… Day 763 17DEC10

Today school is out or all of us! Jarrod and Joshua finished up their studies today and I ended my semester so we are officially on Christmas break now. The closer we get to Christmas the more excited the boys get and they are keeping a close eye on the days until counter. Jarrod and I grilled dinner outside and we even managed to get a fun walk in as well. The boys and I played a few games while Renee did some "polar research and delivery scheduling ;)" on-line. We capped off our evening by watching the Wizard of Oz. The boys really like the movie although personally the flying monkeys still give me the willies :)

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

School's out and Santa's coming!!!! Reasons to celebrate.

And you watched one of my very favorite movies. It used to be one of the things I looked forward to during the Christmas season.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Laura and Frank said...

enjoy your vacation!
Laura & Frank