Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quiet day… Day 752 05DEC10

Today was a quiet day for Renee and I. Joshua went to play with Taylor and Avery, Jarrod went to hang out with Grandma and Pa which left us alone at home. Unfortunately I wound up with the worst migraine I have ever had. So bad in fact that it was messing with my vision for a while. So we took it easy for most of the day. We did manage to get a few things done and got a chance to open up the house for a bit and let the lovely cool breeze flow through.

We went round to collect the boys after dinner and they both had a great day. Joshua went up to the park with Taylor and Avery and they played so much he was beat by the time we came to collect him. Jarrod managed to get two pies baked and make spaghetti for supper. We were all treated to a piece of yummy pie before we left Renee's parents. A rather nice way to cap off our travels. Tomorrow is clinic and school for Joshua and work for me. The boys and Renee are going to a golf tournament tomorrow evening to help support the Children's Cancer Center which I am sure will be a fun evening for all of them.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey snuggle Monkey,

I'm amazed you had energy to do anything today! But I am happy you did. Sounds like everybody, except poor Dad, had a very good day. Dad needs somehow to have a bit of his load lightened.

I'll bet Jarrod's cooking was superb. And he's so handsome to boot. What a mate he will make someone someday!

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna