Monday, December 27, 2010

Steady… Day 773 27DEC10

Joshua and the rest of us headed in to the clinic this morning to get his CBC done. As we had hoped his ANC is still at 3500 and all of his other numbers are good. There is a quite a bit of flu and colds running around right now and I am hoping that it misses out family entirely. After clinic we ran into Brandon to pick up a new hockey stick for Joshua. He has just plain worn his other one down to almost nothing. He picked a red one that suited him and even got a little practice in at the store :) When we got home it was, of course, time for all of us to go out and skate so he could road test his new stick. Renee even joined in this time and we had a family skate up to the end of the street and back. We stayed inside for a bit and then the boys and I went out to play one more time before it got too cold and dark. It is great to have a little time off to play with my boys and not have to worry about what needs to be done to get ready for the next day. I imagine the next few days will bring more of the same which is just fine with me.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

A new hockey stick! How wonderful. And red to boot. Maybe Dad can take a short video to share.

I hope all of you enjoy your time together. I also hope that the bugs and germs stay well away from you and anybody you come in contact with.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna