Monday, November 2, 2009

Clinic and treat... Day 355 02NOV09

Joshua got up this morning and headed off to the clinic for his CBC. He also took a bunch of his and Jarrod's candy to give to kids that were stuck in the hospital for Halloween. Like his friend Preston who thankfully managed to escape later today after his LP. Both Joshua and Jarrod wanted to share their candy without a second thought. This past year has certainly changed their priorities as well.

Joshua's counts are excellent, so good in fact that they are adjusting his meds again. Can't stay high for too long... We are grateful for the time we have had with him feeling pretty good and his counts staying high.

The afternoon was spent doing housework and homework. I had some more work to do on my car but I think we have got it fixed completely. Before dinner Joshua asked me if I would put up the hammock for him which I gladly did. He and Jarrod laid in the hammock while I sat on the deck and read the rest of the book we started last night to them. They certainly have the life don't they. I wish every day were like that.

After dinner Jarrod and I resumed sorting LEGO's which is our long term mission to get his collection organized by individual part. Man do they have a lot of LEGO's ...

The boys and I started a new book tonight and we are once more on a new journey.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I'll certainly vote for new journeys. I keep a ready stack beside me at all times!

Glad to hear the counts are still up - just hope the adjustments don't cause you to crash.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

CANCER_SUCKS said...

HEY BOYS I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR PRESTON AND HANNAHS SPECIAL LEGOS YOU BROUGHT BACK FOR THEM!! THEY THINK THEY ARE COOLEST EVER!! ALSO BRINGING PRESTON CANDY WAS THE SWEETEST THOUGHT, YOU TWO ARE 2 OF THE GREATEST BOYS IVE MEET!!

xxoooo, tiffany

Jamie(Sister) said...

Thats great Joshua!! You are counts are up in running sky high and so are you. =) You are doing great with the meds whoo hoo. =)
That is very nice of you and Jarrod to give some of your candy to the kids that didnt get to make it out for Halloween this year. =) You two are some amazing boys that having such big hearts!! =)
Spending some time with daddy hu.. Thats good that you and Jarrod are spending some time with dad since he works alot and doesnt really get the chance to spend alot of time with you guys. ;)

Jarrod its going to take you and dad a while to sort through your legos bud. =) But hey with your fast moving hands, you and dad will get through them in no time ;)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN