Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He's got the beat... Day 356 03NOV09

Today was another nice weather day. Not too hot and a nice breeze. The kids and Renee took advantage of it this morning and got a bike ride and walk in. I was working on the dryer which has decided that machines in fact do fail in groups of three and has started to be a little fritzy. Before I left for work this afternoon Joshua came in and wanted to make a little music. I took a short video of him composing his latest masterpiece.


I love how he bounces to the beat, it brings an instant smile to my face.

The rest of the evening was uneventful and the kids did what they do. All of this uneventful time has been great but kind of scares me at the same time. I guess this is our current "normal" so we will take it. It would be nice if it would just stay like this for a while. Here's hoping...

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Love how you keep that beat going.

Glad everything is 'normal' and hope it stays that way for a long, long time.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Awesome music Joshy! You should start making some cds. ;) I like how you are bouncing to the music to. You are to cute monkey butt. =)
Thats good you,Jarrod and mommy got to ride your bike and she got to get a walk in. =) We hope that you being this great and staying home stays like that for a long long time!! =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN