Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24 more days... Day 384 01DEC09


Don't panic but there are only 24 shopping days until Christmas.

We begin the countdown to Christmas morning with Joshua doing good and everything a steady and sedate normal. The boys did their usual things today and the only highlight was watching mom and dad get their hair trimmed. Not exactly exciting stuff.

I have my sights set on December being just like November with Joshua's counts staying up and no hiccups, he has way too many parties to attend :)

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I can't believe I missed a day visiting your blog!!!! I did talk to your Dad and found out your counts were really good and that the Monster had finally gone to visit someone else. Whoooooooheeeeee!

Normal is a wonderful place to be and I hope you all have thousands of them in a row.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

OH YAY 24 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! The count down is on... =) I know you and Jarrod are super excited and this year the whole family is going to be together under the same roof. =)
I got my hair cut to... Its really short. =) I like it, now i dont have to do much with it and Allie wont be pulling on it. ;) Love you guys and we leave thursday.. =( see you when we get back

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN