Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avatar... Day 405 22DEC09


Joshua and I got to go with Jake and Jarrod this morning to see the new movie Avatar. We even went for the 3D version. How was it? It was as Joshua stated when the credits began to roll and I quote,"That was the most awesome movie I have ever seen!" We were equally impressed. It was for me very much like the first time I saw Star Wars in the the theater, I knew I had witnessed something new, exciting, and groundbreaking. Joshua did fine the whole time, no monster visits so far. We are thankful for that and frankly a little worried. It always throws us when Joshua does not follow the patterns he has established before. Any deviation from the "norm" just kind of sets us on edge a little.

Later in the afternoon after Joshua had helped Renee deliver a few presents around the neighborhood he started to crash a little. We are pretty sure it is a result of the vincristine he received on Monday. He got really tired and just wanted to lay down in our bed. He got up for a late dinner and ate pretty well before heading off to bed a little while later.

Jarrod helped me replace a part on my car this evening before it was his bedtime. He is really turning into a good helper and I am glad for the chance to spend time with him working on stuff.

It was a fun day for us guys and it gave Renee a chance to get some alone tine at home to get some stuff done.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

While I am delighted to hear the monster hasn't visited yet, I echo your Dad's unease. Could it be (oh, please) that the monster has moved to another planet?

Glad to hear the movie was so good. Hopefully, I can see it soon.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Awesome!!! Thats exciting Joshua! =) And you and dad got to go with Jake and Jarrod. =) A boys day out hu. =) Sorry ive been slacking ont his this week Joshby. Allie is being funny when it comes to her sleep pattern this week... Babies will do that to ya. ;)

Wow Jarrod helping dad with his car..... what part was it? I bet you liked learning things about dads car. Now when Christian asks you something about it, im sure you will beable to tell him. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE ALLIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN
3 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!